Statements of Faith
1. The Holy Bible as inspired and the only infallible word of God.
2. One God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The full deity and humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His representative and substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection and personal return in power and glory.
4. The salvation of lost and sinful men by grace through faith.
5. The resurrection of all either to eternal life or eternal death as the Lord shall judge them in justice and love.
6. The spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Church, the body of Christ.
7. The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit enabling the Christians to witness effectively to the Gospel and serve responsibility in the world.
8. Salvation by Grace, not by achievement (merit).
9. Assurance of salvation by faith in the Grace and to fulfill its own with fear and obedience.
10. Believe in the existence of Heaven, the home of the righteous and Hell, the home of the ungodly.
11. Believe in the eternity of joyful life of the saints in the eternal presence of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
12. Believe in the eternal condemnation of the unrighteous and unbelieving sinful world.
13. Believe in the sure reward of the saints and eternal punishment of the unrepented sinners.